Consider these easy ways to donate to Greensboro Academy
Updated: Aug 17
Link your Harris Teeter VIC card
When customers purchase select Harris Teeter Brand products using their VIC card or have prescriptions filled in our pharmacy, Harris Teeter contributes a percentage of those purchase dollars to Greensboro Academy.
Visit www.harristeeter.com to link your VIC card today. (GA code - 3560).
Collect Box Tops
Have you downloaded/updated the NEW BOXTOPS APP yet?
You can now scan your receipts and the app will find any items with digital box tops and credit our school instantly. Our school is ID #510069 and you can set up an account in the app using your email. Just make sure to scan the receipt WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
BUT DON’T STOP CLIPPING
They are phasing out the clip-able box tops over the next year so you will still see them on items in the store. You can continue to turn those in in the collection bin right outside the parent room (when we are able to return to the school building).
· Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
· AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
· Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Simply make a purchase of qualifying school supplies, provide your school's ID (70061326) at checkout (in store and online) and your designated school will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies! It's a small act that can make a huge difference.
Lowes Foods Back 2 Schools
As a homegrown company, Lowes Foods is committed to giving our youngsters every opportunity to succeed. With Cart to Class, Lowes Foods will give up to a quarter million dollars to local schools this year.
· To participate, just enroll up to 3 local schools on your fresh rewards card, and start earning for your school today.
· Buy participating brands
· Your school will be rewarded based on the amount you purchase!